Creating team spirit
Unity and sustainable development of "We" concept;
Mutual understanding and trust among team members;
Productivity and result oriented team work.
Creating sense of belongingness
Informal spreading of Management authority among employees;
Development of sense of concerns and responsibilities towards the company.
||Reasons for Team Building
Reasons for Team Building include:
- Improving communication
- Making the workplace more enjoyable
- Motivating a team
- Getting to know each other
- Getting everyone "onto the same page", including goal setting
- Teaching the team self-regulation strategies
- Helping participants to learn more about themselves (strengths and weaknesses)
- Identifying and utilizing the strengths of team members
- Improving team productivity
- Practicing effective collaboration with team members
||Types of Team Building Exercises
Goal: Create an activity which highlights the importance of good communication in team performance and/or potential problems with communication.
Problem Solving/Decision Making Exercise
Goal: Give team a problem in which the solution is not easily apparent or requires the team to come up with a creative solution.
Goal: Show the importance of planning before implementing a solution.
Goal: Create trust between team members.